Thread: Community Files
View Single Post
MNBlockHead

Old January 30th, 2016, 06:16 PM
At this point, I wouldn't share the non-SRD content, without someone from WoTC telling me in writing that it was okay. BUT what WOULD be helpful, would be discussing HOW to implement certain non-SRD content on my own, for my own use. Heck putting the whole licensing issue aside, if I make my own feat as part of my home rules, I'd need to created it in HL regardless of whether WoTC licenses all the content to LWD. So, MagicSNs comments are helpful in terms of letting me know what is and isn't possible.

I'm still working through the basics, like how to code in the number of charges for an ability where the number of charges per rest are based on an attribute modifier.

I'm a little disheartened to learn that it may not be possible for some feats to be coded in. I don't know enough about the program yet to even fully understand what he is talking about. At this point I'm still working on getting a single character created, which is taking many hours because it is a cleric and I'm having to figure out how to create the divine domain and all the special class abilities for that domain.

Anything to help climb the learning curve would help. I'm grateful that LWD made the tutorials, there were very helpful but I could use a LOT more DnD 5e oriented examples.

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #13 Reply With Quote