View Single Post
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old April 18th, 2014, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargr View Post
Furthermore, one could have an empty alias and reveal the topic through that, keeping the players in the dark (isn't that what we as GM love to do?).
Sneaky! I like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
If "Finn Sawdust" is also "Finny S" and "Fine Finn", but they're just nicknames for the same person, then they should be the same topic and the aliases revealed as they are learned in the game.
But if "Finn Sawdust" is introduced as "Fine Finn" and the players only hear of "Finn Sawdust" later, how do you reveal the alias without revealing the topic name, thus defeating how Realm Works should work!

+1 for being able to reveal the topic via an alias.

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #9 Reply With Quote