View Single Post
Sendric

Old September 22nd, 2014, 05:15 AM
Actually, you could do them as custom abilities. You can't replace the Sorcerer Class thing in the class tab of the editor, but you CAN replace the Class Level thing. So, the way to do it is to create a new .user file (or open up one you already have, but isn't part of the community set). Then go to the Class Level tab, and select New (Copy) --> Sorcerer. Give it a new unique id, then put "cSorcerer" in the Replaces Thing Id window. Add an eval script to increase custom abilities to cHelpSor as appropriate for Bloodlines. Then add your bloodlines custom abilities.

It's important to note that the Class Level gets added to the character every level so you might have to play around with the script a little bit. If this proves a problem, you could also bootstrap a class special that is set to "Unique" that has the script. That way, the special only gets bootstrapped once no matter how many levels you get. If you need help with the script, let me know, and I'll take a look at it. To me, though, this is the easiest way to do it.
Sendric is offline   #3 Reply With Quote