View Single Post
Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 11th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhar View Post
I have made a change to Personality Tag by adding more descriptions, but I haven't deleted or renamed the tag or choices. Based on what I've read this doesn't seem to be a problem. Is that correct? If I were to share or sell my work would the added choices follow the file? Would it follow if I created a new Realm?
Adding tags to existing domains is OK from a sharing standpoint. Users who get content from you will also get your additional tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod Beebledoc View Post
I like what you've done and also the way local and global domains have their own icons, but I've a suggestion. You could also give the tags themselves the icons.

Would it be possible to make it so you add custom tags without taking away the protection?
Global/Local icons for individual tags are coming. Good idea. The requirement to remove protection from a domain to add tags to it is a bug, and will be lifted soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightblde View Post
And I wonder what happens later when another company adds those tags to their own Global set. Are they duplicated? Merged? Overwritten?
We currently handle this by allowing them to all coexist together. Duplicates would look like Male (1), Male (2), etc. This will allow users to import easily without having to resolve the collision right away. We'll then provide some tools for resolving the overlap.
Joe is offline   #6