View Single Post
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 17th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nylanfs View Post
1) When adding cyberlimbs, if you haven't written your physical stats down you can't flip back to the summary screen to double check. It would be REALLY handy if the base stats were listed in the customization screen.
Good idea, I've added this to my to-do list.

Quote:
2) By RAW, all modifications going into a cyber limb must have the same grade. If you have already customized the limb it would be nice if all the modifications would already change to that grade.
This error was previously reported on the bug reports thread, and is on my to-do list.

Quote:
3) If you have already removed the wireless and RFID option from the base cyberlimb there should be an option to automatically relay those settings to sub modifications.
To get this effect, before you purchase the cyberlimb, find the line on the bottom right in gray that starts with "Defaults: " - click the wrench and hammer icon to the left of that and change the wireless and RFID on/off defaults. Then, while you're purchasing the cyberware, the same settings will apply to the modifications you purchase. Just remember to change the defaults back before moving on to your next purchase.
Mathias is offline   #8 Reply With Quote