View Single Post
Vargr

Old April 18th, 2014, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSupernova View Post
It's interesting that you can reveal the alias separately from the topic, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere that it shows up on the player view, and you need to reveal the main topic name to show in player view even if the alias is revealed.

I'd expect an alias to be treated like a topic name.

It might not be an easy fix, but I think it's a good idea. I have some secret agents in my campaign...
This is also how I thought it would work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod Beebledoc View Post
So basically, if a topic has an alias, I think you should be able to choose which alias to reveal the topic under.
This would be the right solution as far as I can tell. Then we can have it each our way (a second topic with a relation or just the one topic).

Furthermore, one could have an empty alias and reveal the topic through that, keeping the players in the dark (isn't that what we as GM love to do?).

Or in the cases when players give characters, movements or what-ever a name, you could simply put that as an alias and reveal the information under that alias. That would be sweet.

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Last edited by Vargr; April 18th, 2014 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Pressing the SAVE button too soon.
Vargr is offline   #6 Reply With Quote