View Single Post
Fenris447

Old February 14th, 2020, 01:48 PM
You guys got to me. I'm going to try and implement at least some of the simpler parts of the CFV UA. At least the selectable stuff like fighting styles, metamagic options, etc. Anything that takes a significant time investment will probably have to wait until this stuff becomes official before it's worth the effort. But the easier stuff...let's try it.

If anyone has already done some work on Class Feature Variants, any work at all, good or bad, can you send me a copy? I don't want to put in the time on something that someone else has already figured out. Fenris447@gmail.com

Also, does anyone know how we'd go about doing the expanded spell lists in a way that can be controlled with a source? The only way I know how is to do an ExtendThing, but I don't see any option to limit that to only when a particular source is selected.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #784 Reply With Quote