View Single Post
Sendric

Old May 10th, 2021, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeoncrawler View Post
Did any fixes happen with this? It's missing Deathwatch and See Invisibility under Activated Abilities List - and I don't know how to add them, although I'm trying to search this in the forums it appears to be a herculean task beyond my skills.
I don't think it was ever intended for these to be included as Activated Abilities, especially since it already uses an Activation for the spot bonus which leaves only one possible Activation button left. I could see using the second activation button for Darkvision. You didn't mention this, but I see in the description that's one of the options. To fix this, you would need to use the "Replaces Thing Id" box in the editor.

Open or create a local .user file (note: this cannot be part of the community set or anything else that gets updated in a similar fashion. It must be a local file or it will get over-written during updates.)

Use New (Copy) in the Equipment -> Wondrous subtab and select Mask of the Mantis. Make sure to take note of the original thingid as this is what will be entered into "Replaces Thing Id". Create a new thingid for your new object (usually the old id with a 2 on the end will do) then add whatever options you want. If you need help with this part, let us know.

Last edited by Sendric; May 10th, 2021 at 06:07 PM.
Sendric is offline   #8 Reply With Quote