View Single Post
Azhrei

Old January 4th, 2022, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieluce View Post
When I do Find Updates in HLC I see "AncientOne's Pathfinder Sheet (V4.14)" in the list. I had no problem downloading and installing it into my fresh installation of HLC on a new laptop, and I see it under Custom Output when I load a PF1 character.
Doh! Yep, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacorva
Now, how can I organise it so it shows abilities by action time? Like in this sheet:
Well, as I said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhrei
Otherwise, someone with knowledge of HTML and JavaScript should be able to reorganize the content in pretty much any way you want.
You'll need to look through the source code for the sheet and understand how it access the XML data. Once you have the data, the time requirement can become a key (aka property) in a JavaScript object where the value is a list of everything with the same requirement. Now they're all grouped together. The last step would be to iterate over the list and print them out.

I looked at the code for this sheet a long time ago as I had some tweaks to make to it. It's laid out pretty well, as I recall, but my quote still stands: "someone with knowledge of HTML and JavaScript" should be able to adapt it. That might be you, or might be someone else in your gaming group. Or maybe someone here on the forum?
Azhrei is offline   #8 Reply With Quote