View Single Post
Krothos

Old December 29th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Blah the code to get this to work has like tripled in the adjustment but I have something that is working on the desktop and goes to the printed sheet.

This example uses a Medium character with Enlarge Person so final score of 20 Str and size large.
Attachment 4911
My question is are the additional damage values after the 2nd really needed? I mean the damage value does not change again. It eats up allot of space and causes the font size to really decrease. Really gets long on a printed character sheet or statblock.

I am thinking I should just have the damage value twice actually so I am not eating up as much space.
Amazing! You, sir, are a wizard of the highest caliber! Complete shocked that you were able to not only find time to work on this, but also come up with a plausible solution.

I do agree with you that the extra "3d6+10" are unnecessary, especially since HL has a limited space for attack and damage. Maybe something like this....

Greatsword
Melee: +20/+15/+10/+5 (3d6+7, 3d6+10 [x3])

(I left out the "/" in the damage since that usually signifies the crit multiplier/range.)

But not sure how that would be programmed into the stat block, or that it doesn't make it more confusing for players.
Krothos is offline   #900 Reply With Quote