View Single Post
zarlor

Old October 16th, 2018, 09:43 AM
Kickstarter is up for anyone that may have missed it or forgotten: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...enture-edition

For an idea on timeline the KS ends on November 15th and the PDF version of the new book should be available to all KS backers usually about a month later, so likely mid-December. There is often a round of backers that will essentially do a crowd-sourced editing run and give Pinnacle lots of great feedback which they'll work on and update the PDF for everyone. Usually that may be another month, after which they'll also push that as a finalized version that will become the printed book and so probably another couple of months, possibly longer depending on the size of the print run and a bunch of other things, after that they'll ship out your stuff. In the meantime if there are any errata or anything else that gets found they will update the PDF further, if needed, so the PDF copy is always the "latest, greatest" version. There usually isn't much that doesn't get caught in that first crowd-sourced go around, though, from what I've seen.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)

Last edited by zarlor; October 16th, 2018 at 09:49 AM.
zarlor is offline   #3 Reply With Quote