View Single Post
jlong05
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to jlong05

Old April 28th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
jlong05, your description of the steps is mixing together elements of PC character creation with NPC character creation - for example, the "Racial Traits" section you say to use is rules content that is only for PC characters, and is not used by NPCs (an NPC's ability scores are set by its array and CR - race does not impact them).
Which I said for a generic pc race should be left up to the gm to set. Let me try another way to explain, as my previous was to mainstream.

I want a CR3 drow ‘priest’, technomancer NPC. How should I do this? Custom has no Drow option as a creature subtype graft. If you select drow enforcer you are forced to a class craft for soldier, or the arms dealer forces envoy. Neither allows from what I can see as a way to create my priestly technomancer to run my evil cult following and torment my players.

These are the options that should be available following the rules from AA, but because you have all AA player races only selectable as a actual race for NPCs you prevent these options from being available.

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.

Last edited by jlong05; April 28th, 2018 at 07:16 PM.
jlong05 is offline   #22 Reply With Quote