View Single Post
dungeonguru

Old November 19th, 2019, 09:32 AM
Sorry to see you dropping out Mergon, seems like us 5e HLC users get burned out pretty quick. It would help if LW would have offered to incorporate the community files into an official product like Fantasy Grounds has done and work with us community guys a bit closer to get new materials or a better paid version available.

WGtE was a PDF offering on dmsguild.com as part of a crossover between the UA and Adept's Guild I think. Hence, it was always a "work in progress" and not the final book. I don't like how WotC abuses dmsguild for some of their UA playtesting like that, but other companies (Kobold Press comes to mind) do the same cash grab. I love Deep Magic, but hate its evolution so far and the endless kickstarter/small pdf cash grab.

For reasonable prices though on solid products, and if you want to get better wizard options, DMsguild has the following three PDFs I would consider a necessary purchase:

Mordenkainen's Lost Notebook
Xanathar's Lost Notes to Everything Else
The Lost Tome

Last edited by dungeonguru; November 19th, 2019 at 09:33 AM. Reason: spelling Xanathar is hard work
dungeonguru is offline   #16 Reply With Quote