View Single Post
Toblakai

Old January 26th, 2018, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheusdreams View Post
No 6 people can't simultaneously use a book but they can pass that book round the table and note down their information on their character sheets very quickly, something you would not be able to do with HLO even with one device since you would have to swap in and out of character sheets. Saas should make things easier and more convenient not harder.

One username and password for multiple people, as you say same family is intended, is absolutely appalling security principles.

As a GM i would quite happily buy an additional CAL subscription only fee for the book to enable my players to build their character sheets from my "book" as they would do in
real life, it's a shame that Lone Wolf seem to just want to gouge people with their unfinished product. Glad I've requested a refund. Shame cos it looks good and could be really useful
If they were to allow this, it would effectively be reducing their potential sales by 80%, what sane business would allow this. You can't do this with HL right now either, unless your doing it illegally.

Personally, I would like to see LWD stay in business and not shoot themselves in the foot.
Toblakai is offline   #13 Reply With Quote