View Single Post
zarlor

Old January 3rd, 2014, 01:08 PM
I just finished up 2013 at that kind of tempo! I'm not going to have much time to really work on files until after March, though. Then I can either start working on the few other third-party products I have which is really just Accursed, Zombacalypse, Shaintar, Slipstream, Sundered Skies, Dawn of Legends, Runepunk, and Realms of Cthulhu. I have more than I though, actually. I also have Modern Ops which might technically be considered an Official Release, but I think its along the lines of needing to be updated to SWD (easy enough for me to do) and out of print. So I don't know if it could be released as an "official" source or not. Let me know if anyone is interested in any of those in particular but no promises on when I could get any of them done.

Of course other than for Deadlands Noir I haven't set up the NPCs (other than monsters and such) or encounters for the other data files I've already done. My focus has tended to be on character creation and less on things like encounters but I'm not sure of anyone who really uses Hero Lab for encounters on the Savage Worlds side of things anyway. It plays well enough at the table that not using the program for it isn't a big deal at all, I don't think. I could go back to work on some of those, though.

And I do have a minor update to make on HoE, but that one is pretty much ready to go. I just have to post the update.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #9 Reply With Quote