View Single Post
uggron

Old October 17th, 2021, 09:43 PM
So I just installed USoP. It's my only 3rd party update/module or whatever. Whenever I try to load Pathfinder, the errors shown in the attached image happen, and I can't use any USoP stuff.

I did purchase the Advanced Player's Guide and Ultimate Magic packages... but I'm not sure they've actually applied, despite using the "reactivate license" tool several times, because if I look at License -> View License Info they aren't listed there, though some packages I bought a long time ago are. That said, I do seem to be able to enable the APG and UM packages in the Configure Hero menu, so I don't know.

Can anyone who has this working confirm if APG and UM are meant to show up in that View License window? If so, this might not actually be a problem with USoP, at which point I'll move on to trying Lone Wolf support. Otherwise, does anyone know what might be causing this?

Edit: Found the line about the Pathfinder Pack in the readme. That was the whole problem. All seems to be fine now!
Attached Images
File Type: png USoP_HL_error.png (258.6 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by uggron; October 18th, 2021 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Actually read the readme. Woops!
uggron is offline   #1129 Reply With Quote