View Single Post
Aril

Old September 27th, 2021, 05:43 PM
So, I've partly fixed my problem. However, two observations:

A) The instructions in the ReadMe for USoP really need to tell people they have to update to the most recent version of SoP, if they have the original file.

B) Something in the update for SoM is utterly broken.

I've tried installing these updates, and then uninstalling them multiple times......

1-If I *do not* install the update for SoP *first* then as soon as I install the updates for Shapechanger's Handbook, Expanded Options, and Spheres of Might, everything breaks.

2-If I uninstall all those other updates and THEN install the update to Spheres of Power, I can also install the updates for Expanded Options *and* Shapechanger's Handbook, and everything works.

3-As soon as I install the update to Spheres of Might, everything breaks. Then even if I uninstall the updates to Spheres of Might, everything stays broken, and I get this daisy chain of errors that remains until I remove the updates to all four files.

Once all updates are removed, I can update everything EXCEPT Spheres of Might, and Hero Lab will continue working....except I get an error saying critical content from Spheres of Might is missing.

At least I can USE Hero Lab, though.
Aril is offline   #1126 Reply With Quote