View Single Post
Mazeura

Old December 7th, 2015, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Hi. Thanks for asking, and please don't hesitate to make further requests. Without requests, I just end up choosing things I want to do instead.

As for Tome of Magic, it's something that has been worked on. It's not an easy source to add, however, especially with some of the limitations remaining in d20 core. Truenamer is at least partially completed, but we need the d20 system to support tertiary custom abilities to really make it work. I haven't looked at the other two classes yet, but as soon as I get a chance I will do so.

It's unlikely I'll get much work done before January, but once the new year gets going I should be able to get back into things. I'll see what we can get done. Thanks for your patience.
Thank you for your response! The biggest thing, is that it would help a ton just to have a base core class with the correct HD, saves, etc. Also, the feats and spells being there would be great. I just use the book itself when it comes to the vestiges for binder, so just being able to have the basics, not including all the convoluted vestige info, would make life a thousand times easier in the long run. Thank you for the help, and I really appreciate your work.
Mazeura is offline   #406 Reply With Quote