View Single Post
Sendric

Old December 4th, 2015, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazeura View Post
Hey Guys! I really love your pack. Been using it for years. I just have one thing I would like to request: Tome of Magic. I play a Binder, and my wife plays a truenamer. This makes using Hero Lab obsolete. Since there are no packs containing this book, it would be wonderful if you guys considered adding it in someday. Just been waiting for a very long time, and just got the courage to ask. Thank you for all your hard work!
Hi. Thanks for asking, and please don't hesitate to make further requests. Without requests, I just end up choosing things I want to do instead.

As for Tome of Magic, it's something that has been worked on. It's not an easy source to add, however, especially with some of the limitations remaining in d20 core. Truenamer is at least partially completed, but we need the d20 system to support tertiary custom abilities to really make it work. I haven't looked at the other two classes yet, but as soon as I get a chance I will do so.

It's unlikely I'll get much work done before January, but once the new year gets going I should be able to get back into things. I'll see what we can get done. Thanks for your patience.
Sendric is offline   #403 Reply With Quote