View Single Post
Sendric

Old September 25th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goviwan View Post
It's not showing up. Only 61 magic weapons show in the list and when I scroll down I don't see it. When I enter 'bow' in the search block, only two items are listed (Oathbow and Ravana's Bane). I've tried attaching a screen capture of the sources that are selected (I've got all of them selected as default), but it is asking for a url for the image.

I don't get any errors when I load the sources and portfolio. When I open the MIC in the editor and click Test, it says that I can use the item in Hero Lab.

Should I try uninstalling and reinstalling the software? If so, do I need to do anything with the license prior to uninstalling?
The 61 items is what you get when you have no additional items. In other words, if you select Game Defaults in your configure window, you will get 61 items in that list. So, that would seem to indicate that either the community set isn't getting loaded or your attempt to select the source is somehow not working. Since you are getting the sources to appear in the configure window, that means the community set is being loaded.

Assuming you have paid for the d20 system, you shouldn't have to do anything with your license. You could reactivate it just to see if that helps.

One other thing you could try is to open the editor, go to the bow in question, remove the source, and hit Test Now. With no source checked, it should appear no matter how your configure window is set up. If it still doesn't, then you may have to uninstall and re-install. I have no idea what could be causing such an issue.
Sendric is offline   #290 Reply With Quote