View Single Post
Batu

Old March 11th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benman View Post
I have a temporary file for download, including Lizardmen. The lizardmen-data is completely stripped and only a normal army can be chozen. (no special armies at this point).
I am not a scripter so there are a few things i could not get to work properly (they could be scripted), ie.
-The first Discipline of the Ancients for a Slann is free but in AB it will show as 50 points. (09-03 Fixed. When choosing Slann it will show 225 points (instead 275) till first free Discipline is chosen
-Skink Chief save when on Stegadon can be influenced by giving him armor/shield. Save should be uninfluenced 2+/3+.
-To be able to vary the Salamander/Razordon crew from 3 to 4 i gave the crew 5 points each but it does function quite well.](09-03 Fixed. Salamanders and Razordons now show 75 points
-You can take more than 1 Kroxigor for every 8 Skinks.
-US of Characters with Stegadons (and crew) is not accurate. Should be US10 total. (08-03 Fixed, now shows US 10 for Stegadon)
-When Kroq-Gar is present as General, a maximum of 1 unit of Cold One Cavalry should show as a Core choice. (07-03: Fixed, as choice under Kroq-Gar, again.)
-03-03: Added +1 casting and +1 dispel dice (on roster output) for Priest when mounting Ancient Stegadon

Download here

I do think Karlhunt will do a better job. I just had a week off and took a look at the datafile. So till he comes up with a better file you can use mine. Just keep in mind that it can have a few flaws.

Thank you for doing the list!!!!!

Last edited by Batu; March 11th, 2009 at 04:56 PM.
Batu is offline   #26 Reply With Quote