Thread: Synch Process
View Single Post
RampagingHoardes

Old April 22nd, 2015, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking2054 View Post
Our cloud storage time started counting down when sharing was made available and not the store. I don't remember for sure, but I think it started when we were able to invite others with the GM edition to start looking at each others work, although it could of started the day the Player Edition went up for sale. Anyway, your included 6 months of cloud service has been counting down for a little while.
Really not happy about this if this how it is. Maybe I misunderstood but I was under the impression that it didn't start until the store was open. Are we seriously going to have to pay just to back up our data? I thought that was considered an original part of RW when I paid for it. I understood the cloud services was going to be the buying and selling of stuff. My household has purchased two copies of this I sure don't want to have to shell out just to back up and to share data amongst my own copies. Anyhow I really hope this isn't the case.

Also - Since we bought two it would be nice not to have to pay for two Cloud accounts as well if we end up wanting to do the buying and selling (maybe they can work with us here?)
RampagingHoardes is offline   #10 Reply With Quote