View Single Post
mirtos

Old May 23rd, 2014, 04:43 AM
Rob I assume a lot of these questions are less about trusting LW that their site will be up but possibly pricing. I love the cloud. I want the cloud, but say I didn't, and say you we're already in the subscription model. Is creating the realm always free once you pay for the software, or is it only in the beginning. In other words, if anew user were to purchase the software, and only create 1 realm, and then 1 year later, could he or she create another without having to pay for cloud service? I guess I'm asking do you keep a "free" account for the purpose of maintaining your realms locally? Creating new ones, deleting, etc. I realize the is a pricing question, but I think a lot of the questions about cloud usage to a certain degree revolve around that.

Part of my point in asking this is if you do enable users to always add/delete realms no matter f they have cloud usage, you could update your documentation to clearly differentiate cloud usage, and "Internet required account maintenance" and that might alleviate a lot of concerns.

Just my two cents.

Last edited by mirtos; May 23rd, 2014 at 04:46 AM.
mirtos is offline   #5 Reply With Quote