View Single Post
mazzy

Old March 26th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Hello all! I just purchased Hero Lab a couple of days ago and promptly downloaded the community pack. Fantastic job on getting this out and helping fill in the missing pieces.

I do have a couple of questions that I'm hoping someone might be able to help with I created a Wood Elf Ranger with the Beastmaster Archetype (he just hit level 3) but I can't seem to figure out how to get the Ranger's companion? I've looked under the Ranger tab and then all the other tabs but don't see a way to add a companion, though it is listed under his special abilities.

I also have a Tiefling monk who is using the Feral and Winged variant options from SCAG but am unsure how to properly include those changes. Though I have seen the Editor's documentation and the video, I haven't seen anything specifically discussing variants. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated

Again, thank you to all who have worked on this fantastic community pack, it played a large part in my purchase decision!
mazzy is offline   #134 Reply With Quote