View Single Post
Tragically Geek

Old September 5th, 2017, 05:18 AM
Hey guys,

I apologize in advance if this is breaking a rule or similar as there are other pre-existing Starfinder threads. However this subject is very important to me, to the point that after years of using your product I created a forum account solely to pass on this feedback.

I really wish you guys would re-think your position on Starfinder support in Classic. I am grateful that over the years HeroLab has incorporated a bunch of amazing in play features, even without incurred price upgrades. Sadly, I feel you are losing view of what defined your software initially.

While I do not claim I speak for others, I feel a decent portion of your userbase will agree with me. I purchased HeroLab, the "Award-winning character management software for RPGs" with the sole intention of using it as advertised; Character Creation & Management

While your intended features sound amazing and inclusive (Spaceship combat, party loot distribution, party assets etc), it comes with a heavy cost. You have decided to ostracize a portion of your user base who simply want to pay for a great tool to create characters, no different than any other system you support at present.

At the end of the day, I don't care if my Character Generator has the ability to simulate Space Combat, as long as it gives me my adjusted modifiers. I want it to create characters, and I {and many others} are literally trying to throw money at you [$20-30] while you look the other way.

You have supported us for years with many different [and even obscure] systems, why are you failing loyal customers now, solely due to the inability to implement features that do not define your base product.
Tragically Geek is offline   #1 Reply With Quote