View Single Post
Sendric

Old August 22nd, 2022, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
That doesn't work as WepFocus hasn't been assigned yet. The chooser picks the discipline and is supposed to assign Broadcast.WepFocus tag to each of the discipline weapons. I have that working without issue.

the problem is this line

Code:
perform field[usrChosen1].chosen.pulltags[thingid.w?]
id = tagids[thingid.w?, "|"]
focus = replace(id,"thingid","WepFocus",0)
perform hero.assignstr[focus]
I need to assign the WepFocus.? tag to the hero for each of the weapons to meet prerequisites for feats and classes. For example: the feat quickstaff requires the hero be tagged with WepFocus.wQtrstaff. If the chooser is Setting Sun, which has quarterstaff as a discipline weapon, it needs to tell that to the hero
I tested the changes I recommended before I posted it and it does work. The tags appear on the hero. It does look like the script is running later than Weapon Focus so push the script back to Pre-Levels/5000. I've tested this with the example you give above and it works.

Edit: Changing the timing messed up the candidate expression. I don't know why the script needs to adjust that so I made some changes to remove that part of the script. I also added some text to the description so users can at least see what weapons they'll be getting weapon focus for. See attached.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 3.5 - Tome of Battle.zip (118.4 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Sendric; August 23rd, 2022 at 05:03 AM.
Sendric is offline   #1123 Reply With Quote