View Single Post
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 12th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Dami, you mention an "old" portfolio as being only 1 month old, but our last update of Pathfinder was November 9th, so a little over a month ago, and the last update did not add any new free sources - all that release added were paid sources. So is this a portfolio that you had opened since the last update, edited the sources for it, and then opened it again within the last day or two, and sources had turned on again for it?

If that's what's happening, something is going wrong, and could you please find an old portfolio that should have several sources turned off, and open it, but don't save it over the old version - save it as a new file, and then send me both the old version and newly saved version, so that I can compare the sources in both cases.

I just tested creating a new portfolio, turning off every adventure path source, saving it, and then closing and re-opening it, and the adventure paths were still turned off, so the behavior you're describing (if I understand correctly what you're doing) is not what I'm encountering.
Mathias is offline   #13 Reply With Quote