View Single Post
tmilktoast

Old January 26th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Just thought I would report in. I am no longer having the problem I reported earlier. I'm not sure what changed, whether it was something on my system (perhaps likely since I'm the only one who reported it), but it is now working well.

Other good news: those funky Star Wars: Edge of the Empire dice fonts get exported correctly and show up in the HTML, but only if you check Preserve Original Text Formatting. I'm not sure what else this setting might affect.

I do have a couple minor formatting issues in HTML output. My troublesome bullet lists are about five spaces further left than the paragraphs around them. And the table formatting is off-kilter. I have added background colors to the tables, changed the fonts, and some other stuff that may have confused it.

Here's an example showing those issues: http://moon.gibbous.org/export-test.html

I did notice that the table formatting weirdness is related to the CSS code because when I first uploaded the HTML file to my site I forgot to upload the CSS file and the tables looked okay then.

If I have time, I might mess around with some CSS.

So, again, I'm just posting this because I figured you'd want to know. Your script is great and I'm happy we have it.
tmilktoast is offline   #72 Reply With Quote