View Single Post
jbearwillis

Old December 23rd, 2021, 11:59 AM
Let me send you a revised data file that I did for some one on the forums for the UE War/War file, I also sent it to Fenris for the update. The person had noticed that one of the Archetypes was giving a 10th level ability at first level, I put a condition on it to only give it at 10th level or above, it worked perfectly.
All you have to do is:
1) Double click the file after downloading, and accept it to let it put it in the 5e file area.
2) Then Go into the editor and look for "COM_5ePack_UA - WarWiz" File, and bring it up in the editor.
3) Go to the Class Tab and then look in the Custom ability tab.
4) Once there go down the row to the Raven Queen and click on it to bring it up.
5) Once the Raven Queen is up and showing, go over to the bootstrap and click on it, now you should have a window up showing all the abilities the raven Queen gives.
6) Go down until you get to the Raven Shield, and look at the condition, from there it should be self explanatory on what I did to not give it until 10th level, you should be able to do that on each of the abilities that is bootstrapped for each of the different levels you want it to give a pick. Hope this helps you get to where you want to get to...

Here is the link to the hero lab file that replaces the one in there...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d54o3rvs8r...WarWiz.hl?dl=0
jbearwillis is offline   #10 Reply With Quote