View Single Post
bodrin

Old March 9th, 2015, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paris.Crenshaw View Post
Hi, All.

I'm trying to help out a friend who wants to use the subject creature for a different game.

First: Is there a helper that will force Hero Lab to ignore any strength bonuses on a melee attack's damage? If not, what script or tag could I use?

I'm trying to set up a monster with an incorporeal touch ability that deals 1d6 Cold damage plus 1d6 Charisma damage. I can get the incorporeal touch to show up, but the incorporeal creature curiously has a +3 strength bonus. And when I select 1d6 for the damage and use the wDamExtra tag to apply the " cold plus 1d6 Charisma damage" description, it applies that bonus to the 1d6. If I select "None" for the "incorporeal touch" damage, then the wDamExtra info doesn't even show up.

Second: The creature becomes corporeal after dealing Charisma damage to a creature. It gains a Strength score equal to its Charisma score, its deflection bonus to AC becomes a natural armor bonus, and its incorporeal touch attack is replaced with two slam attacks. It loses its fly speed and replaces it with a land speed. I had planned on doing this with an In-Play check box similar to the hybrid form modifications applied for a lycanthrope. I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have for the scripting to change the relevant aspects of the creature when the box is checked.

Thanks for your help.
Off the top of my head, I think there is a "wOverDMG" tag that can be used to override the ability used for Attacks.
So in this case wOverDMG.CHA would use charisma, instead of Strength.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #2 Reply With Quote