View Single Post
dungeonguru

Old October 7th, 2018, 08:23 AM
It looks like the offender is the Calligrapher's supplies and I'm thinking you added this tool proficiency at some point with either a feat or adjustment that you later removed without clearing out the tools from the Proficiencies tab? The tag shows the skill was added with the community cfg5CProf configurable which is generally only used by the Adjustment "Proficiencies" or by the Feat "Skilled".

What I had to do to get rid of the error was to go to the Adjustments tab, give myself the "Proficiencies" adjustment and move the adjustment to +1 forcing the Proficiencies tab to show up.

I removed the tool from this tab and then removed the adjustment. The error goes away. You can give yourself the tool proficiency back by going over to the Skills tab and adding the tool via the "Add Tools from Training" link.

The community configurables sometimes have issues where if you don't clear out the options you selected on the tab, they options are still added to the character but are hidden from you.
dungeonguru is offline   #2 Reply With Quote