View Single Post
Silveras

Old March 24th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Hello... I had posted this in the previous thread, and was asked to re-post if it persisted after the next update.

Issue: When viewing the "Adjust" tab, there is inconsistent behavior compared with the Tactical Display.

Specifics: Adjustments do not all have an "x" button to remove them. Which ones do and do not is not consistent between the Adjust tab in the main window and the Tactical Display's pop-up window for the same character.

Example: Added 4 "Other Adjustments" to one character (Ability Score Damage, Ability Score (Permanent), Armor Class, and Saving Throw). These are arranged in both windows as 2 rows of 2 items (same arrangement in both); however, the "top row" entries on the "Adjust" tab of the main window have no "x" button to remove them while the "bottom row" entries do. In the Tactical Display's pop-up for the character, the situation is reversed; the "top row" has the "x" buttons to remove the adjustments, while the "bottom row" entries do not.

In the attached screenshots, I have added red circles around the "x" buttons I mean.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HeroLab Adjustments Bug Report.jpg (85.1 KB, 14 views)
Silveras is offline   #13 Reply With Quote