Thread: Calendar
View Single Post
ruhar

Old November 6th, 2015, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgoForg View Post
I'm not sitting here bashing RW and saying I'm not using it because it's useless. Far from it; I'm still a huge supporter of it, and look forward to when I can jettison the other, less elegant solutions. I realize that it's gonna get some ire, especially around here, but for what I had planned to use RW for, it's going to actually going to be more of a pain for me to use it at the moment than for me not to use it.
Thank you for clarifying. I've seen some posts in the past of people throwing a hissy fit and not use RW simply because of one missing feature so I thought that was your case. I understand why you feel you can't use it yet.

I just have to say that I've been very pleased with RW, but I am disappointed that the journal was bumped ahead of calendars. It was never a Kickstarter feature so it should be below calendars. I believe the Market was a Kickstarter feature and I understand that it should be at the top, it will help generate revenue. IMNSHO the promised features should have first priority followed by newly suggested features despite what the survey indicated.

Also, the survey was done not only by Kickstarter supporters but players who wouldn't have full use of RW as a GM and I believe those considering buying it. So why should those who wouldn't have the full GM benefit of the program weigh more and those thinking of buying the program have more weight than those who it was actually designed for, the GMs? The survey result was skewed on numbers: there would be more players than GMs.

I'm sorry that this might add accelerate to a currently smoldering fire, but this has been on my mind since the survey results came out.

Flame on.
Ruhar
ruhar is offline   #266 Reply With Quote