Thread: SW Editor Qs
View Single Post
Seeker1728

Old February 13th, 2021, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader View Post
1. Pictures? Also, you could open the .user file and just post the code for the prereq.
2. I've played Shadowrun. My suggestion might be to have it affect the Power Points available to use to power the spells. The number of Powers wouldn't change. This seems to make more sense to me than Powers disappearing. Also a lot easier to code.
4. The Arcane.? is looking for an Arcane tag on the Edge, not the name. When you set up the Arcane Background this tag should be included automatically.
Odd, thought I had uploaded those. It said I had, lets take another stab at it.

C1.JPG

C2.JPG

C3.JPG

As for posting the code from my user file, I can't. I literally had to take that .user file and remove it from my data folder as it was preventing HL from being able to load up. Even when I attempted to load it from it's segregated folder through the editor, it refuses to load. I get a error message that reads "Expected close tag for element 'validate'".

My 3rd picture above was when I was trying to get it to work and changed it from "Warning" to "Validate" which is probably why it keeps bugging out. I thought that's what the script was attempting to make sure of so gave it a try, didn't realize it would fubar the file.

As to your 2nd point, we're running with no Power Points (as fuel- I'll spare you my personal rant about their use of terminology on that issue ), but instead having failed rolls on the skills inflicting Fatigue.

Now that the wiki is up again, I'll start working my way through it to try to figure things out and post only when stuck.
Seeker1728 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote