View Single Post
Lonewolf147

Old January 19th, 2022, 05:47 AM
Hey all,
I haven't logged on here, or even onto HLO since pre-COVID. Back then, when I did register with HLO and import all my HLC content, I was told there were several things that were not functional... yet.

I just came back on to look around and see, and based on the few things I've read, can someone clarify these points for me?

1. User Defined Item - HLO currently still does not have a way to create custom anything (items, spells, classes, feats...)

2. There is a statement in the FAQ for LWD that PF1 content will be retired (In lieu of PF2, despite not everone liking or using PF2). It specifically says Pathfinder Playtest content. - Is this the regular PF1 content that we currently use, or is it some other content?

3. Third-Party content. I have many Third-Party modules that I bought for my HLC. That content still does not show up in my HLO library. Is that content ever going to get ported in?

Thanks!

Source URL for my personal Dataset, and updated Rappan Athuk and Frog God Games Pathfinder datasets which removes duplication errors: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksqvq0e7yd...dates.xml?dl=1 Be sure to remove both official datasets before running these.
Lonewolf147 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote