View Single Post
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 11th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
The quick equip screen is helpful, but not easy to use. Let me try to illustrate, something I am terribly at... I click on quick equip, select the weapon I have equipped, select not equipped. Select the weapon I now want equipped, selected both hands. For me and my uncoordinated hands, that is about 6 seconds to change a weapon. This goes up longer if I am fighting Two-weapon because I have to either deselect two different weapons to select my bow, or god forbid I am changing to two other weapons for DR bypass. That goes up to 10-15 seconds of people at the table just watching me play a mini-game to find out what my bonuses are to hit.

Maybe a small time, but if I am doing it often, it gets irritating.
I see what you're saying. Are you usually changing from weapon 1 to weapon 2, or changing how you have a particular weapon equipped?

I.e. are you switching from using your bow to two swords, or are you switching from using a Longsword in both hands, to using that same longsword in one hand?

Quote:
Right, so if I am using a long sword, under the weapon it would show 10' reach when enlarged. This is a nice reminder to new players who don't know or forget. I have a bunch at the table I play at.
I can add this to show the reach if it's not the same as the default for the hero; that way it'll stand out more that a specific weapon has a longer reach.

Quote:
Wow, I didn't even see that. The font is small and kind of hidden, like you said. Can you add the spell adjustments to this?

They should be there already; the fact that they aren't is a bug. I've added this to our fix list, and I'll find somewhere better to put it as well.

I've added the other items to our to-do list.
Colen is offline   #23 Reply With Quote