View Single Post
sqrw

Old April 13th, 2020, 08:00 AM
Status & Damge

I love that the rolls are all listed there w/ dice pool, again I'd move the order from pool before text to text before pool as it is how we digest information other then that perfect!

the -0.66 in there really confuses me I got no clue what that means.

Defense ratings I'd suggest ordering that above the rolls since the order in scenes is DR first then roll so going top to bottom there makes reading the sheet less jumping around and more, well in order. Without any separation between different DRs it is a bit hard to read, making it more table like and perhaps just doing 1 item per line might make it more readable, also again text first number later.

Attribute tests an resistances

It's really nice to list them! Toxin resistances gets the order right IMHO left to right text to numbers, however perhaps renaming it to resistances would make sense since it also lists diseases.

For the attribute tests again I'd switch the order from pool -> text to text -> item.

Edge

I'll not post a screenshot but two things I would suggest. First moving it below the attributes as it's kind of up there with that and second marking what the starting edge is for the character.

Armor, Weapons and cyber

They are good over all, I would perhaps suggest giving them a full line of width esp. with the ammo clips printed out as boxes but it covers all the important information and has them in a easy to digest order.

That's it for now
sqrw is offline   #3 Reply With Quote