View Single Post
pickin_grinnin

Old October 2nd, 2014, 08:27 AM
For me, the ability to print and export my creations is the most important feature that can be added. In fact, I probably wouldn't have bought the product originally if I had realized that it couldn't do that (my fault for not doing enough research). As it is, I have just been sitting on it and not building anything, because I don't want to do a lot of work only to find out that I'm never going to be able to extract it.

RealmWorks initially seemed to be a good central organizing place to store all the information about a world. There are a number of elements that I would like to be able to extract for use in other programs, though, and I ALWAYS want a hardcopy backup of anything I create electronically. I have been burned too many times to rely on keeping all my information in digital format.

Note that my interest is in printing and extracting my own created content. I'm less interested in doing it with other people's creations. To be honest, it's unlikely that I would ever buy someone else's RealmWorks creation, since I prefer to use my own material.

Last edited by pickin_grinnin; October 2nd, 2014 at 08:33 AM.
pickin_grinnin is offline   #85 Reply With Quote