Thread: Blood Angels
View Single Post
fyrebyrd
Volunteer Data File Author

Old May 10th, 2010, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talthewicked View Post
Glaive Encarmines only allow 2 attacks even if you have a pistol as your second ccw?
As the Glaive Encarmine is two handed weapon(pg50 C:BA), the 5th Ed rule book touches on this just enough to prevent you the extra attack. Take a look at pg42 under "Fighting with Two Single-Handed Weapons", the last sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavonis View Post
Sorry Fyrebyrd. I'm a developer and so used to trying to break my own code. I found three bugs (er undocumented features) and posted them. Two of them involve the assault squad. I'll stop testing and give someone else a chance. Hehe.
Hey, don't stop picking out the missed bugs because you feel bad. Everyone, Find em all! I am only one person. Its for the greater good... erm ... I mean FOR THE BLOOD OF SANGUINIUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4theEmperor! View Post
I have it now too...I went to the AB40K website (link on Fyrebyrds signature above) and got it from the downloads section.
I'm glad my linky is being useful. I do also want you all to know that the Update Feature right in AB does have the new BA files at this point now as well. Just thought I would let that be known.

Fyrebyrd
AB40k Beta Tester

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
fyrebyrd is offline   #20 Reply With Quote