View Single Post
chiefweasel

Old July 13th, 2011, 09:38 AM
hay sabel, be careful about going to a booth at a convetion to something like that. many companys just dont have the time to sit down with you so they blow you off. you should get in touch with AEG prior to Gen Con and set up a meeting, that way they will be able to spend quality time with you. Most companys are full out busy at convention and really dont want people coming to their booths and pulling them away from other people who are potential customers. I know when i am at Gen Con with my company i dont have anytime during the day to get with folks. I spend a lot fo tiem making sure the LW folks are doing wel,, (wink wink).

that being said, i know a few folks at AEG, but i dont know if any of them will be at Gen Con this year. so if you have a problem, stop by the Cheese Weasel ConQuest booth and let me know and i'll see what i can do, but no promises. (I will be the one with the large yellow ! over my head).

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #4 Reply With Quote