View Single Post
Pilgrimdb

Old March 3rd, 2009, 08:32 PM
I brought this issue to Rob's attention in July 2007. At that time I was assured that there would be an update "before the end of the year" and that if this wasn't achieved that "If the delay continues much longer, we'll need to address this in some way for users". Since then I have renewed my subscription and received ZERO updates. I feel that, whilst this is a very good program, the license system has merely punished those who were faithful enough to actually pay Rob and the team, leaving the others who did not pay for the ongoing updates to receive the same service for free. I would have thought that, failing to deliver the updates promised, that some kind of free extension (that would be four years for me) or a refund would be in order. It's just a shame that such a good product is made by a company that treats its customers with such contempt (and may I add, deals with them in a very legally compromising position concerning consumer affairs laws).

I challenge Rob to, on this forum, commit to what will be done for those who have paid their ongoing fees for no service in return.
Pilgrimdb is offline   #5 Reply With Quote