View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 29th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcchicago View Post
Sure, and thanks for making time to look it over. I'll attach two screenshots below - you can see the "inflict X wounds" items are showing as 1 caster level over what they should be, but they are priced as though they were at the correct caster level. Even going back in to edit the items (the second screenshot is the edit screen for the wand of ILW), it has the spell at CL 1, not CL 2, so I'm confused about why it shows up at a different caster level on the PC's magic item list.
That is really really strange. I just tried a several times on my copy of HL and I can't make it do that.

If you can send a copy of the .por file would be great. I am wondering if its some specific option you have turned on causing that. As you have the iPad if you open the character and in the top right corner click the up arrow. Then do Share Portfolio and email it to me at shadowchemosh(at)yahoo(dot)com.

This is really bizarre! I want to see if I can track it down to core or something in the community Pack causing it...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #4 Reply With Quote