View Single Post
killing blow

Old November 25th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Will look at some code options for HoS, however when I use the increase magic level for KoS it does update the Magic level and print the correct magic level. When I print it out it still shows the KOS as lvl 1 even though it has been selected. Weird that it shows on your print out but no on mine. I will look again at my print out.

As for the Flaming Banner can you quote or direct me toward the rule/FAQ/Errata that prohibits them from having a magic banner and magic weapon? See comment below

Here is the issue at hand, if you take a magic banner and you say have a magic weapon it's effect do not transfer into the weapon. I agree, in the case of these units they have by default magic weapons. However no rule prohibits them from taking a banner they cannot benefit from. It's a catch-22 IMHO. So since by rule it is not prohibited therefore it must be allowed.

I agree on the magic banner. They can take it, it's not prohibited, but gain no benefit from it so this does not need to be changed in tha case.

Thanks for getting back to me,

Steve H.
Traverse City, Michigan

Beastmen, Daemons, Wood Elves and High Elves
killing blow is offline   #43 Reply With Quote