View Single Post
mototom

Old July 25th, 2022, 01:16 PM
1. I play exclusively on my iPad. I even used my iPhone in a pinch once. The design resizes very well for various screen formats, even if it was a bit tight on the phone.

2. No. They would need to create free apprentice accounts. They would need to use the campaign tab and create their characters inside your campaign. Outside the campaign, they'd have access to a limited subset of options (Core Rulebook, I believe) and couldn't level up beyond 1. At least, I think that's the current restrictions for apprentice accounts.

3. Varies greatly. It seems like rulebooks have been keeping up with release date for awhile now, but player content for 2e APs might still show some gaps. I guess we'll know this week about Dark Archive.

4. Yes. All characters need to be built within your campaign if you're using free accounts and patron content sharing. They could send you the PDF, I guess. But I find it easier to look at their character in HLO. You don't have to run the game in HLO but you'll need to set up campaigns, invite them, etc.
mototom is offline   #2 Reply With Quote