View Single Post
RxGus

Old January 16th, 2021, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjashley View Post
How many characters or monsters are in the .por . I think there may be some issues with some of the monsters, I know I tried to upload one that had multiple characters/monsters that wouldn't upload. I finally just did them all one at a time individually.
At this point, its been just single character .por

Tried again this AM, still nothing. When I start the upload, I get a popup that says " Queued Successfully, Position 37" (it was 36 last night) and it assigns a fake date.

"Campaign NPC for Conversion (Stage 1/4) 1969/12/31 7:00 pm" and then errors out immediately.

Some trouble shooting:
I tested with my "characters" page, outside of the the campaign, and I still have the same problem with the same .PORs. I tried a different .por and it worked.
As near as I can tell, I am having problems with .pors specifically originating from the "encounter library" in HLC (Strange Aeons). Other characters appear to be uploading ok?

Is encounter library content limited in HLO? If so, that would be really frustrating to build from scratch content that is already available (and paid for).

Last edited by RxGus; January 16th, 2021 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Updated troubleshooting
RxGus is offline   #19 Reply With Quote