View Single Post
Hollis
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 20th, 2020, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrion View Post
Hey there,

So, I logged into HeroLab Online to get a screenshot to show you that Age, Height, Weight, at least, was on the Profile page. However, it seems to have been removed, intentionally or not. This being said, you can always make a Journal entry in the Journal --> General area all the way at the bottom left. You can put any info in there that you want. I create a synopsis of our adventures weekly that I then read back as a reminder for everyone, to save the GM work. This is also the area where you would enter any money or XP (if you don't simply level when told to) gained, in one of the entries.

You can always put your character info into one Journal entry and label it as such. I certainly put my background in here. It is easy to access with the character & if you use the Campaign Theatre the GM can see this info easily as well, including any changes made or added.
Something strange for us to miss. I'll add this to our list of suggested improvements.

Update: Another user already reported this, and it's been fixed and will go out in the next update.

Last edited by Hollis; November 20th, 2020 at 12:03 PM.
Hollis is offline   #85 Reply With Quote