View Single Post
DeltaMasterMind

Old October 12th, 2015, 05:58 AM
Yeah your code is working as you say Marvelously. I honestly don't know much about how the timings within herolab work so alot of my work was in final phase and that seems troublesome now I that I've had a chance to play around more. The Monk AC is playing normally for me although I am using your scripts in a feat setting. Haven't been in the archetype area yet. Can't seem to figure out how to get #dc to play as I need it though. Trying to get fStunFist to not react to wis yet only thing I found so far to changing the DC is #dc.

Glad you had some success with your trials. Kudos!

Edit: To think after 10 tries I finally got the dc working, as intended still remains to be seen.
#dc[fStunFist] -= #attrmod[aWIS]
#dc[fStunFist] += #attrmod[aINT]
In Post Attributes 11000 with the AC scripts. Surely they probably should go elsewhere but just glad I finally got the WIS to stop affecting it. Correction only can get it to stop dropping on low Wis, no idea how to bring up the field menu for feats or the like so what to exact exactly is a mystery still. Thankfully your code showed me where my errors are in my setup.

Last edited by DeltaMasterMind; October 12th, 2015 at 07:00 AM.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #8 Reply With Quote