View Single Post
Fenris447

Old March 31st, 2023, 08:18 AM
Just an update on everything I'm working on for Release 3.8 - Heists and Hoopaks:
  • Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen - Backgrounds, Items, Kender, Monsters done. Feats almost done. Sidekicks and Subclass are WIP.
  • Keys from the Golden Vault - Monsters done. Items WIP.
  • Monstrous Compendium Vol. 2 - Everything done.
  • Nerds Restoring Harmony - Monsters done. Items WIP.
  • Thieves' Gallery - Done (though they're about to add items from the movie to D&DB so those will sneak into this release.)

There's a few other things, like additional deity updates (some VGM, mostly DL), blessings/supernatural gifts from Icewind Dale and Avernus, and the usual bug fixes. As always, you can see the WIP patch notes here.

I was hoping to have this all done this month so that it would be within 6 months of the last release, but that didn't happen. But I'm hoping to have it all out to you in April.

Remember how I said the next release would have the Acquisitions, Inc. ranks and items, plus a completion of the DMG items? Yeah...probably not gonna happen. But I haven't forgotten about them. I do want them out by the end of the year. I also am aware that a Monstrous Compendium Vol. 3 was released with Minecraft monsters. Those will be in 3.9.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!

Last edited by Fenris447; March 31st, 2023 at 08:20 AM.
Fenris447 is offline   #1019 Reply With Quote