View Single Post
kodama1

Old February 24th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Very happy with the update fix for Beta 2. Glad to see things expanding. I, like TCArknight, am running a Dresden game and Would love to see the naming convention he addressed. Also, would like to add "Powers" in the same area as Stunts. For this game pure mortals use Stunts while everything else uses "Powers". So having a place for that would be great. Or just rename it to "Stunts / Powers".

Also, since I'm working on importing all of these powers manually, it would help to find out where I can create a Sourcebook that I could store and then pull these all from. I'm guessing that's where they will end up being in the long run.

I see in the editor where I can click on "Sources" for each stunt, and see where I can create a "-New Source-". However when I do that and try to "Test Now!" to make it active I get an error stating "Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected: Source 'DresRPGys' - Reference to non-existent parent source 'DresdenYS'."

Also, I don't see where I can select that as an option to check a source once it is existing (So I don't have to retype it every single time).

If I can find where I could do that it would sure help me out.

Ideas?

-kodama1-
kodama1 is offline   #19 Reply With Quote