Thread: New Errata
View Single Post
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 12th, 2023, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haibane View Post
So the new boost system can be used with the old voluntary flaws btw. I guess that isn't clear on the blog though.
Do they clarify that somewhere in the PFS documentation? They'd talked about making the changes to voluntary flaws in the errata due to the advantages being supplanted by the new ability boosts option, so seemed like they were mutually exclusive. If they aren't, I don't think there's ever a reason to take ancestry-defined boosts and flaws since those result in 3 boots/3 flaws, while 2 free boosts results in 3 boosts/2 flaws. But yeah, the PFS statement about it on the blog page seem like it might just be universally an option, so I'm not sure. If there isn't sufficiently clear text for it, I'll see if we can get clarification from Paizo. I need to draft an email for some rules clarifications soon anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haibane View Post
And Mathias, generally all updates are on the blog. Not aware of them being anywhere else. I get them via email.
Generally we should have context, but not always. If there's info/changes posted somewhere like this, not bad to link if you have it handy, but we can acquire context regardless just takes a little longer. I know personally I'm generally not up on the blog end of things unless someone has brought it to my attention.
Daniel V is offline   #14 Reply With Quote